Pepelux, Seville Spain Hybrid-Techno-Metal

                                          


                         

I live in Seville. I began playing music as a bassist and drummer for various bands. Then I worked on mixing for many year and now I make the music. I am interested in networking with musicians and other people who know people; I am a friend of friends. I am a Very adamant fan of Stan Lee. Growing up, I had a great collection of MARVEL comics. Some of my tracks are a tribute: MY name is electra, Green Lantern and the last one, Green Goblin is over your head; all are in honor of Stan and his amazing body of work. I am also really into the Star Wars saga and other sci-fi movies. I made concept tracks inspired by the Imperial March first, the man of hoth planet, Outlaws ciborgs, etc.
                   


                                     Pepelux Seville Spain, Electric-Metal-Chemical-Beats                 
                                                     PepeluX
                                                 
                                   
                                                    
                                                    Music Player web
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...